About Green Window Tips

Brought to you by Atlanta Area Window and Door Co.
Hey, Atlanta!
This blog is dedicated to bringing you expert tips and information about energy saving windows in Atlanta.

We welcome any feedback and tips you'd like to share as one concerned with helping Atlanta Go Green!

Thursday, June 14, 2007

One of Our Stories from Decatur




A true story of one of our customer's experience working with us last summer. We got work with Jenn last year and were had the opportunity to install windows, doors, and gutter protection. Here's what she had to say about working with us.

"I have had the good fortune of doing business with Atlanta Area Windows and Door Co. on two occassions and both times they have exceeded my expectations. First, we replaced all of the windows and one door in our house and were expecting to have the process be somewhat disruptive to our home in some way even with a really good company. I am glad to say we were proved wrong on all accounts. From the initial sales consultation with Jim it was just simple, we were not overwhelmed with options that did not interest us. He listened to what we wanted and gave us a no hassle quote. We scheduled the installation and the installers showed up and had the old windows and door out and the new ones in with no mess or inconvenience on our part. They were clean and courteous and we love our new windows!

Last fall we decided to get gutter guards installed and when I found out that AAWD had started offering these products they were first to call on my list. Some of my gutters were leaking and I was sure they would tell me I needed new gutters before they could help me. Instead they came in cleaned them out, sealed them up and put the guards on in less than one day. No leaks and NO LEAVES.

I completely trust their organization and their work. Professionals from start to finish."


Jenn

No comments: